Welcome to the Aphasia & Stroke Lab
Location: Mandler Hall 3503
UCSD Phone: (858) 534-7356
SDSU Phone: (619) 594-7880
Director: Tracy Love, Ph.D.
Who we are
The Laboratory for Research on Aphasia and Stroke is directed by Dr. Tracy Love, Associate Professor in Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences at SDSU and a Research Scientist in the Dept. of Psychology at UCSD.
We have two testing locations for your convenience
• University of California, San Diego in La Jolla
• Alvarado Medical Center (Near San Diego State University)
Those who participate
• help in the understanding of how the brain processes language. This is critical for improving treatments to assist in the rehabilitation of stroke survivors.
• join us for approx. 5 testing sessions, each lasting about 60 minutes, in a comfortable, friendly environment
• will be compensated $15 for time and travel each visit.